Attention: Parents of Youth Athletes…
Youth Sports Injury
“Is your child suffering with an athletic or sports injury and you’re searching for a permanent solution?
Now your child can FINALLY put an end to their pain and stiffness
and return to their favorite sport or activity QUICKLY & SAFELY”
If Your Youth Athlete Is In Pain,
You Know Exactly How Concerning It Can Be As A Parent
It makes us nauseous
It makes us worried
Keeps us up at night
Unfortunately, injuries in athletics happen from time-to-time
DON’T fall for the trap of simply ignoring the pain…hoping it will go away on its own.
“Wishful Thinking Is Not A Viable Game Plan!”
Youth athletic injuries are one of THE most common complaints we deal with in our practice.
And they will NOT simply vanish on their own.
If your child has an athletic injury, you need answers…
“When will this going away?”
“Is this pain going to be permanent?”
“Is this injury career threatening?”
“How soon can my child return to the field or game?”
We hear from parents on a daily basis who have gone to their primary physicians for help, only to be told to take some painkillers and “see how it goes”.
Instead of putting a proven treatment plan together, so that your youth athlete can get back into the game quickly and safely
Here Are Some Traps Many Parents of Youth Athletes Fall Into:
- You thought that if you waited long enough, the pain would diminish and go away.
- You took the drugs the doctor gave you and didn’t like how they made you feel, AND they only masked the pain temporarily. It always seemed to come back.
- You were told athletic injuries are just part of the game and that you just have to deal with it…
- You looked for help online, but the exercises you found didn’t help…or even made things worse!
- You tried other treatments—like massage or chiropractic—but nothing changed at all, and you ended up wasting money and time.
- You figured you could just have your child rest for awhile, thinking it would calm down, but it didn’t
As you know by now, none of these approaches work…and the fact that you’ve tried them is actually a good thing…
You’re taking action.
You’re not going to accept seeing your athlete hurt, and you realize there MUST be a solution.
And the best part is, you’re right!
If any of this clicked with you, isn’t it time you reached out to the youth sport injury experts?
We’ll get on the phone with you and explain how we can HELP you and your athlete…
The call is 100% FREE!
You do NOT have any obligation to work with us beyond the phone call.
We understand when your athlete is hurting you want answers and you want peace of mind knowing that they’ll be alright and we simply want you to start feeling “normal” again, so we’ll provide a list of recommendations right there on your initial call.
Before we even speak on the phone, what steps can you take TODAY
to help your athlete make a QUICK & SAFE recovery?
1. First you need to commit to a proper game plan! Don’t let another few weeks go by and do nothing. The longer you wait, the harder it becomes to heal and injury. This is a common—and dangerous—mistake.
2. Find a practice that uses the most current, proven techniques. Our understanding of youth sports injuries has evolved tremendously over the years. But many therapists and even many physicians have not kept up with the advances. Be sure to reach out to industry leaders.
3. Avoid sitting (or standing) for long periods. While instinct tells us to rest a painful injury, in many cases, this only makes things worse. Constant rest can increase stiffness and cost your athlete valuable range of motion. A proper exercise routine, postural work and flexibility training can lead to rapid improvements.
4. Passive approaches like rest and painkillers will not restore your athlete’s movement and get to the root cause of your child’s injury! If your concerned for the long term health of your youth athlete, figuring out WHY the injury occurred by addressing the root cause is crucial. Working with a “hands on” sports physical therapist can detect this for you…
What’s your next step, and what can you expect
from the Team at BIM Physical Therapy?
from the Team at BIM Physical Therapy?
- Within just a few short sessions, we can remove your child’s pain and stiffness
- We can pinpoint the true cause of your athlete’s pain—often in less than 20 minutes—so you finally have concrete answers about the source of their sports injury
- Sleep plays a huge role in your athlete’s recovery and having an injury makes good sound sleep impossible. We’ll help your athlete sleep through the night again. This will quickly accelerate their recovery.
- Our treatment will help your child avoid painful and risky surgery. Surgery that, in far too many cases, does nothing to provide relief and set-up your child for massive amounts of scar tissue
- If your child is taking painkillers, we’ll get them off of them. In no time at all, they’ll be feeling “normal” again and on the path to recovery!
- Finally, we’ll help your athlete get back into the game SAFELY and help you have PEACE OF MIND!
It’s possible you’ve tried solutions and treatments in the past that produced ZERO relief. As a result, you may be skeptical about everything we’ve just discussed.
So, before you call for a free consultation, you’ll want to hear from these past patients who finally found a solution to their pain…in just a matter of weeks at BIM Physical Therapy:
Look How We’ve Helped Patients Suffering
With Herniated Disc Pain Just Like You…
I had back pain that prevented me from doing my work. It even prevented me from doing my fitness routine. Dr. Gray’s Gray Method pin-pointed exactly what my problem was and what treatment I needed. I can honestly say I am now pain free
Mayor Of Fort Myers, FL
I was able to get rid of my back pain seeing Dr. Gray and his staff at Back In Motion Sport & Spine Physical Therapy. I can’t recommend them enough. If you’re looking for physical therapy in Fort Myers, this is the place.
I had a herniated my disc in my back. I thought my only option was surgery; however, after seeing Dr. Scott I avoided that and I am back to my old routine.