Back In Motion Sport & Spine’s Physical Therapy Team
Get to know the BIM team by clicking on their photos below:
Dr. Scott Gray
Physical therapist Specialist of athletic, sport, and spine injuries Ft Myers, Florida
Dr. Scott Gray is the owner and founder of Back In Motion Sport & Spine Physical Therapy. He is a published author of two best selling books on Amazon and international presenter on the topics of physical therapy. He is the inventor of a renowned treatment called the Gray Method TM. In addition to the clinic in Ft. Myers, he is the lead physical therapist for the Mountain Dew Tour. You can see this on NBC Sports.
- Place: St. Augustine, FL
- Food: Mexican
- Vacation Spot: Florida Keys
- TV show: Game of Thrones
- Film: The Prestige
- Guilty Pleasure Song: “MMMBop” by Hanson
- Celebrity: Ashton Kutcher
- Book: How To Wins Friends & Influence People
- Sport: Football
- Team: Chicago Bears
- Hobbies: Reading, traveling, exercising
Winston Charles Gray
- Place: Beach
- Food: Cheese
- Vacation Spot: St. Augustine
- TV show: Good Morning America
- Film: Jungle Book
- Guilty Pleasure Song: “Hit Me Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears
- Celebrity: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Book: A Land Remembered
- Sport: Playing catch
- Team: Butler Bulldogs
- Hobbies: Playing catch, rabbit hunting, long walks in the neighborhood running, and helping the BIM patient’s heal
Dr. Jonathan Gonzalez
During his 4 years at UCF, Jonathan found his passion in anatomy and human biomechanics which has sparked his effort to become a physical therapist.
During his time earning his doctoral degree at FGCU, Dr. Gonzalez has earned his Personalized Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation certification (Blood Flow restriction is continuing to gain popularity among medical practitioners looking to provide the best outcomes for their patients. Using this technique, you can exercise with significantly lighter weight while still creating growth and strength in muscles), and has worked at the NFL combine.
In his time away from the clinic, Jonathan has a very active lifestyle. He works out, runs, plays basketball and heads to the beach.
- Place: The gym
- Food: Arroz con gandules
- Vacation Spot: Puerto Rico
- TV show: The Office
- Film: No Country for Old Men
- Guilty Pleasure Song: “Hello”; by Lionel Richie
- Celebrity: Emily Ratajkowski
- Book: Anatomy and Physiology for Medical Professionals
- Sport: Baseball
- Team: Miami Heat, Florida Marlins
- Hobbies: Working out, kayaking, and Mountain biking
Lisa is one of our friendly Admins.
She is our multitasker, from communicating with clients, appointment making, filing documents, and so much more. Lisa moved to Sanibel from Connecticut when she was a very young girl. Married her high school sweetheart and has one son.
When she isn’t at BIM helping to create an outstanding client experience you can be sure she is on the go with one of her many other activities or enjoying family time at home.
- Place: Out in nature
- Food: Asian or Italian
- Vacation Spot: Mountains
- TV show: Scifi
- Film: It’s a tie between Flash Gordon and Fifth Element
- Celebrity: Johnny Depp
- Book: Mystery’s
- Hobbies:Karate, Crafts, Cooking,and Baking