Dear Back In Motion Patients,
We have made great progress in the battle of Coronavirus but we still have a long way to go navigating the path of uncertainty. As of last week, the state of Florida had to take a step backward in order to mitigate the significant increase in cases. Because of this, we wanted to reiterate that the health & safety of our patients and team is always a top priority. We wanted to share again all of the precautions we are taking to ensure you feel comfortable and safe at our clinics.
- Sanitizing daily including any shared surface, knobs, handles, and equipment
- The entire facility will be deep cleaned each week
- Staff and patients will be asked to wash their hands before and after their treatments
- Face Masks may be required for both the patient and staff member during the treatment session per the patient’s request
- Patients can now request curbside waiting. Instead of waiting in the waiting room, patients can call our office at 239-223-0484 when they have arrived for their appointment. When ready, a staff member will come out and get you to begin your appointment.
If you are still hesitant even with the precautions we are taking, we are now offering Telehealth appointments which can safely be done from the convenience of your own home. Call our office to book your next appointment via Telehealth.
As a reminder, if you have any symptoms or a fever, please give us a call and we will gladly reschedule your appointment. Because of this, we will continue to waive our cancellation/no-show policy until further notice.
In the meantime, here are some tips to help keep your immune system strong and avoid getting this virus:
1) Get enough sleep
2) Increase water intake
3) Consider eating foods high in vitamins A, C, D, E & Zinc
4) Wash your hands regularly
5) Don’t touch your face
6) Partake in light to moderate exercise
Back In Motion contributes to living a healthy and active lifestyle, as well as keeping your body healthy and strong. Exercise and wellness are one of the best ways to keep your immune system functioning at a high and efficient level. For this reason, we do recommend that you come to your treatment sessions as long as you’re not feeling ill.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Dedicated to Your Success,
Dr. Scott Gray