Active Release Technique
“If You’re Searching For A Permanent Solution To Your Pain, Stiffness, or Injury Consider Active Release Technique”
If you have ongoing pain, you know exactly how debilitating it can be.
Simple day-to-day movements can be agonizing, if not impossible, to perform.
Nearly every movement you do during the day is affected by persistent pain & stiffness, and your quality of life can spiral downward if left untreated.
Maybe your pain started out of the blue…
Maybe it was caused by an accident…
Maybe it was from an athletic or sports injury…
Or Maybe it was from repetitive motions during your work…
Either way, DON’T fall for the trap of simply ignoring the pain…hoping it will go away on its own.
Pain & stiffness are THE most common complaints we deal with in our practice.
And they will NOT simply vanish on their own.
If you have pain, you need answers…
“When will this be going away?”
“Is this pain going to be permanent?”
“How can I get my daily function back?”
“How soon can I resume back to my active lifestyle?”
“Will I be able to exercise or workout again?”
Wishful thinking is not a viable game plan!
The Conditions Active Release Helps With
Active Active Release Technique has been shown to be a safe and effective treatment for an array of disorders including but not limited to:
- Athletic & Sport Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Tendon Injuries
- Muscle Strains
- Lower Back Pain
- Pinched Nerves
- Reduced Mobility
- Tension Headaches
- Shin Splints
- Plus, Many More
We hear from patients on a daily basis who have gone to their medical provider for help, only to be told to take some painkillers and “see how it goes”.
Instead of putting a proven treatment plan together, you start to believe your pain is just a part of your life you have to accept.
Your new “normal”…
However, it doesn’t need to be this way and Active Release Technique may be the solution you’ve been looking for….
How Active Release Technique Works
Repetitive motions and movements are part of our normal daily life.
Think about it…
You sit and type on your computer for hours-upon-hours at a time…
You perform your occupation whether that be as a mailman walking throughout the day…..
A construction worker carrying his hammer and tools…
Or, as an athlete, you’re running or lifting weights over-and-over again.
Regardless of the task at hand, overtime our muscles, nerves, tendons, and ligaments develop adhesions from these repetitive stresses.
Adhesions in these soft tissues can turn into loss of motion, pain, and even stiffness.
Active release technique will eliminate these adhesion and restore your normal mobility and reduce pain.
Here Are Some Traps Many Patients Fall Into Before They Tried Active Release Technique:
You thought that if you waited long enough, the pain would diminish and go away.
- You took the drugs the doctor gave you and didn’t like how they made you feel, AND they only masked the pain temporarily. It always seemed to come back.
- You were told pain is just a part of life and that you just have to deal with it.
- You looked for help online, but the exercises you found didn’t help…or even made things worse!
- You tried other treatments—like massage—but nothing changed at all, and you ended up wasting money and time.
- You figured you could just rest your for a while, thinking it would calm down, but not only did the pain not go away, you felt like life was just passing you by while you sat around waiting to be pain-free.
As you know by now, none of these approaches work…and the fact that you’ve tried them is actually a good thing…
You’re taking action.
You’re not going to accept your pain as permanent ,and you realize there MUST be a solution.
And the best part is, you’re right!
If any of this clicked with you, isn’t it time you reached out to the pain experts and how you may benefit from Active Release Technique?
We’ll get on the phone with you and explain if we think we can hep you.
The call is 100% FREE!
You do NOT have any obligation to work with us beyond the phone call.
We understand how much pain disrupts your life and we simply want you to start feeling “normal” again, so we’ll provide a list of recommendations right there on your initial call.
Before we even speak on the phone, what steps can you take TODAY to take control of your pain?
1. First you need to commit to a proper game plan! Don’t let another 6 months or a year go by and do nothing. The longer you wait, the more you start to accept the pain as a part of your life. This is a common—and dangerous—mistake.
2. Find a practice that uses the most current, proven techniques, including ART. Our understanding of pain has evolved tremendously over the years. But many therapists and even many physicians have not kept up with the advances. Be sure to reach out to industry leaders.
3. Avoid sitting (or standing) for long periods. While instinct tells us to rest a painful back, in many cases, this only makes things worse. Constant rest can increase stiffness and cost you valuable range of motion. A proper exercise routine, postural work and flexibility training can lead to rapid improvements.
4. Passive approaches like rest and painkillers will not restore your movement! If your quality of life, your work and even relationships are being impacted by your pain, working with a “hands on” physical therapist can get you back on the right path faster than you can imagine.
What’s your next step, and what can you expect from receiving ART at Back In Motion Sport & Spine PT?
- Within just a few short sessions, we can remove your pain and stiffness.
- We can pinpoint the true cause of your pain—often in less than 20 minutes—so you finally have concrete answers about the source of your pain.
- Sleep plays a huge role in your recovery and often back pain makes good sound sleep impossible. We’ll help you to start sleeping through the night again. This will quickly accelerate your recovery.
- Our treatment will help you avoid painful and risky surgery. Surgery that, in far too many cases, does nothing to provide relief.
- If you’re taking painkillers, we’ll get you off them. In no time at all, you’ll be feeling “normal” again and on the path to drug-free good health!
- Finally, we’ll help you sit and stand “pain free” again. Your quality of life will skyrocket as you start to see and feel your range of motion return to normal.
It’s possible you’ve tried solutions and treatments in the past that produced ZERO relief. As a result, you may be skeptical about everything we’ve just discussed.
So, before you call for a free consultation, you’ll want to hear from these past patients who finally found a solution to their pain with active release technique…in just a matter of weeks at BIM Physical Therapy:
Look How Active Release Has Helped People Just Like You…
“I’ve tried other forms of treatments but nothing helped restore my mobility in my shoulder like Active Release Technique”
Cheryl Rapp – Retired Professional- Fort Myers, FL
“I suffered with annoying lower back pain that slowed me down. Active release technique helped me restore mobility in my spine but got rid of the pain, too”
Ricardo Cardenas- Business Professional- Fort Myers, FL
“I was able to return to running after one visit of Active Release Technique”
Wis Bespleaun -Runner- Fort Myers, FL