Plantar Fasciitis Treatment
Watch This Quick Video From Dr. Scott Gray
& Discover How He May Be Able to Help You..
If You Have Ongoing Plantar Fasciitis,
You Know Exactly How Debilitating It Can Be…
Simple day-to-day movements can be agonizing, if not impossible, to perform.
Nearly every movement you do during the day is effected by persistent plantar fasciitis and your quality of life can spiral downward if left untreated.
Maybe your pain started out of the blue or was caused by a sports injury…
Either way, DON’T fall for the trap of simply ignoring the pain…hoping it will go away on its own.
“Wishful Thinking That Your Plantar Fasciitis Will
Heal On Its Own Is Not A Viable Game Plan!”
Plantar fasciitis is ONE of the most common complaints we deal with in our practice.
And it will NOT simply vanish on its own.
If you have plantar fasciitis, you need answers…
“When will this go away?”
“Is this pain going to be permanent?”
“How can I get my daily function back?”
We hear from patients on a daily basis who have gone to their primary physicians for help, only to be told to take some painkillers and “see how it goes”.
Instead of putting a proven treatment plan together, you start to believe your plantar fasciitis is just a part of your life you have to accept.
Your new “normal”…
Here Are Some Traps Many Patients With Plantar Fasciitis Fall Into:
- You thought that if you waited long enough, the pain would diminish and go away.
- You took the drugs the doctor gave you and didn’t like how they made you feel, AND they only masked the pain temporarily. It always seemed to come back.
- You were told plantar fasciitis is just a part of life and that you just have to deal with it.
- You looked for help online, but the exercises you found didn’t help…or even made things worse!
You tried other treatments—like massage—but nothing changed at all, and you ended up wasting money and time.
- You figured you could just rest your plantar fasciitis for a while, thinking it would calm down, but not only did the pain not go away, you felt like life was just passing you by while you sat around waiting to be pain-free.
As you know by now, none of these approaches work…and the fact that you’ve tried them is actually a good thing…
You’re taking action.
You’re not going to accept your plantar fasciitis as permanent, and you realize there MUST be a solution.
And the best part is, you’re right!
If Any Of This Clicked With You,
Isn’t It Time You Reached Out To The Plantar Fasciitis Experts?
We’ll get on the phone with you and explain what you can do IMMEDIATELY to get some relief.
The call is 100% FREE!
You do NOT have any obligation to work with us beyond the phone call.
We understand how much your plantar fasciitis disrupts your life and we simply want you to start feeling “normal” again, so we’ll provide a list of recommendations right there on your initial call.
Before We Even Speak On The Phone, What Steps Can You Take TODAY To Take Control Of Your Plantar Fasciitis Or Foot Pain??
1. First you need to commit to a proper game plan! Don’t let another 6 months or a year go by and do nothing. The longer you wait, the more you start to accept the pain as a part of your life. This is a common—and dangerous—mistake.
2. Find a practice that uses the most current, proven techniques. Our understanding of plantar fasciitis has evolved tremendously over the years. But many therapists and even many physicians have not kept up with the advances. Be sure to reach out to industry leaders.
3. Avoid sitting (or standing) for long periods. While instinct tells us to rest plantar fasciitis, in many cases, this only makes things worse. Constant rest can increase stiffness and cost you valuable range of motion. A proper exercise routine, postural work and flexibility training can lead to rapid improvements.
4. Passive approaches like rest and painkillers will not restore your movement! If your quality of life, your work and even relationships are being impacted by your plantar fasciitis, working with a “hands on” physical therapist can get you back on the right path faster than you can imagine.
What’s Your Next Step, And What Can You Expect From The Team At BIM Physical Therapy?
- Within just a few short sessions, we can remove your pain and stiffness
- We can pinpoint the true cause of your pain—often in less than 20 minutes—so you finally have concrete answers about the source of your back pain.
- Sleep plays a huge role in your recovery and often plantar fasciitis makes good sound sleep impossible. We’ll help you to start sleeping through the night again. This will quickly accelerate your recovery.
- Our treatment will help you avoid painful and risky surgery. Surgery that, in far too many cases, does nothing to provide relief.
If you’re taking painkillers, we’ll get you off them. In no time at all, you’ll be feeling “normal” again and on the path to drug-free good health!
Finally, we’ll help you be able to go for long walks “pain free” again. Your quality of life will skyrocket as you start to see and feel your range of motion return to normal.
It’s possible you’ve tried solutions and treatments in the past that produced ZERO relief. As a result, you may be skeptical about everything we’ve just discussed.
So, before you call for a free consultation, you’ll want to hear from these past patients who finally found a solution to their pain…in just a matter of weeks at BIM Physical Therapy:
NOTE: You have no obligation after the call.
Let’s talk about your unique situation, your goals and your obstacles.
Together we can chart a course for your active and healthy future doing the things you love to do!
We look forward to working with you soon!