Attention: If you’re a runner and intend to remain active and vibrant in the coming decades, the information below will help you quickly overcome your running injury…
Running Injury Treatment
Discover How You Can QUICKLY Overcome Your
Running Injury Without Surgery or Painkillers…
Our Running Treatment Program Can Make You “Bullet-Proof” Against Those Tough–But Common–Running Injuries…
You hear the horror stories all the time…
- A simple run results in irritation to the achilles tendon
- A jog along the river triggers a painful and debilitating case of plantar fasciitis
- An increase in mileage before a big race turns into a pulled hamstring
- A single awkward step down a curb turns into a knee injury
Hey, those kinds of things just happen. Right?
Did you know that the majority of running injuries are preventable!
Unfortunately, we all know that injuries do happen as our bodies endure miles upon miles of volume but the majority of them are preventable!
Taking some well-designed preventative measures is the key.
Runners are a different breed….
They need to keep and maintain their active and healthy lifestyle…
They need their “endorphin” fix…
They don’t have time to be slowed by an injury
Sitting on the sidelines and resting is NOT an option.
You want to keep running for decades to come…and we can help make that happen!
That’s the mindset behind our Sports Injury Prevention program.
As we mentioned, many of the more common running-related injuries we see are entirely preventable.
Here are some “traps” many runners fall into which can lead to injury:
- Living a sedentary lifestyle and then suddenly attempting to run
- Not adequately warming up before running
- Losing mobility in the major joints of the body such as the hips, knees and feet
- Not frequently changing your shoes or wearing the CORRECT shoes
- Not taking steps to maintain vital muscle strength. Yes! You need adequate strength to stay healthy
Each one of these actions (they’re really the result of a LACK of action) can open the door to a serious running injury…
Did you notice something about this list?
Again, everything here is entirely preventable!
If you have any intention of maintaining an active lifestyle as you age, our Running Injury Treatment Program is for you.
If you’d like to find out all the details, just give us a call and we’ll walk you through it.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a highly specialized program.
As a result, space is quite limited.
This Running Program Is For The Action-Takers Out There…
The ones who have no inclination to slow down, are serious about getting and staying healthy, and want to run at a high level!
If this sounds like you, here are some things you can do, before we even speak on the phone, to decrease your likelihood of getting hurt…
1. Get out and move around! Too many of us now sit for prolonged periods of time. This hurts our cardiovascular systems while crushing our mobility at the same time. A dangerous double-whammy!
2. Use resistance training to build muscle strength. The only proven way to maintain that all-important muscle mass that keeps us strong and independent is to lift weights. (We can design proven programs for you!)
3. Do regular flexibility training. Many running injuries happen because a muscle is stretched beyond its limits. While you may not be a gymnast, keeping the range of motion you currently have is vital. When you stretch regularly, you make it less likely you’ll be injured while running.
4. Do a “dynamic warmup” prior to ALL your runs. All too often, we hop into our activities with little thought of warming up…or that warm-up consists of a few short stretches. This is a prescription for injury. A proper warmup gets our blood flowing, wakes up our nervous system and increases the range of motion in the muscles we’re about to use.
5. Change your shoes regularly. Many injuries happen when we’re worn out our shoes or are wearing the incorrect shoes. This dramatically increases the possibility of a muscle, ligament or tendon strain while running. See a local running shoe expert to ensure you’re wearing the correct shoes!
Remember: Suffering a running injury can slow you down and turn into more injuries if not treated properly….
Unfortunately, we’ve all seen this first hand…
Taking the proper steps now so you can continue to run and be healthy!
This program is NOT like going to a medical provider that has no idea about running or what it takes to be
We are experts in the types of injuries you’re most likely to suffer and know how to stop them from happening!
But, we’re a little biased about how good our program actually is…
So, before you call for a free, no-obligation consultation, you’ll want to hear from these past Sports Injury Prevention clients who regularly engage in all kinds of sports:
Look How We’ve Helped Patients Suffering
With Running Injury Just Like You…
“They were able to detect the root cause of my knee pain”
Wisnick Besuplan- SPEEDSTERS Runner -Fort Myers, FL
“When I’m hurt, I go and see Dr. Scott and his staff to get me back in motion quickly…”
Tonia Olsen- Ironman Athlete Fort Myers, FL
NOTE: You have no obligation after the call.
Let’s talk about your unique situation, your goals and your obstacles.
Together we can chart a course for your active and healthy future doing the things you love to do!
We look forward to working with you!
Dr. Scott Gray
Founder – Back in Motion Sports & Spine Physical Therapy