Prolapsed Bladder Treatment
“Are you suffering with a prolapsed bladder and looking for a permanent solution?
Now you can finally put an end to the heaviness and embarrassment—without dangerous painkillers, without high-risk surgery and without waiting months to see a specialist!”
If You Have A Prolapsed Bladder,
You Know Exactly How Debilitating It Can Be.
Simple day-to-day movements can be challenging, if not impossible, to perform.
- Going up and down stairs
- Or even bending forward or squatting
- Walking in the grocery store
- Carrying awkward loads
Nearly every movement you do during the day is affected by a prolapsed bladder, and your quality of life can spiral downward if left untreated.
Maybe your pain started out of the blue or was caused by an accident or fall…
Either way, DON’T fall for the trap of simply ignoring this and…hoping it will go away on its own.
“Wishful Thinking Is Not A Viable Game Plan!”
Prolapsed Bladder Is One of THE Most Common Complaints I See At My Practice….
And it will NOT simply vanish on their own.
If you have a prolapse bladder, you need answers…
“When will this going away?”
“Is this pain going to be permanent?”
“How can I get my daily function back?”
We hear from patients on a daily basis who have gone to their primary physicians for help, only to be told to take some painkillers and “see how it goes”.
Instead of putting a proven treatment plan together, you start to believe your back pain is just a part of your life you have to accept.
Your new “normal”…
Here Are Some Traps Patients
With A Prolapsed Bladder Fall Into…
- You thought that if you waited long enough, it would diminish and go away.
- You were told a prolapsed bladder is just a part of life and that you just have to deal with it.
- You looked for help online, but the exercises you found didn’t help…or even made things worse!
- You tried other treatments—but nothing changed at all, and you ended up wasting money and time.
- You figured you could just rest for a while, thinking it would calm down, but not only did it not go away, you felt like life was just passing you by while you sat around waiting…
As you know by now, none of these approaches work…and the fact that you’ve tried them is actually a good thing…
You’re taking action.
You’re not going to accept your prolapsed bladder as permanent ,and you realize there MUST be a solution.
And the best part is, you’re right!
Discover How A Thing Called Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
Can Help Your Prolapsed Bladder…
Did you know that you have pelvic floor muscles that form a “sling” and help hold up your bladder and other female organs?
Sometimes, granted, these muscles become so weak that your bladder and other female parts will sink down or even fall out of your vagina.
I know this may be scary and really slow you down from enjoying your active lifestyle.
But the good news is that you can get better and fixing the strength of these muscles may be the solution you’ve been looking for…
As an expert in treating prolapsed bladder dysfunction, I can assure you that you can get better but you just haven’t had the RIGHT treatment yet.
Strengthening of your pelvic floor muscles is the answer!
If any of this clicked with you, isn’t it time you reached out to the prolapse bladder expert?
I’ll get on the phone with you and explain what can be done and hear more about your story.
The call is 100% FREE!
You do NOT have any obligation to work with us beyond the phone call.
I understand how much a prolapse bladder disrupts your life and we simply want you to start feeling “normal” again, so we’ll provide a list of recommendations right there on your initial call.
Before we even speak on the phone, what steps can you take TODAY to take control of your Prolapsed Bladder?
1. First you need to commit to a proper game plan! Don’t let another 6 months or a year go by and do nothing. The longer you wait, the more you start to accept this as your new “normal”. This is a common—and dangerous—mistake.
2. Find a practice that uses the most current, proven techniques. Our understanding of back pain has evolved tremendously over the years. But many therapists and even many physicians have not kept up with the advances. Be sure to reach out to industry leaders.
3. Passive approaches like rest and painkillers will not fix your prolapsed bladder! If your quality of life, your work and even relationships are being impacted by your condition, working with a “hands on” pelvic floor physical therapist can get you back on the right path faster than you can imagine.
What’s your next step, and what you can expect when you come in your coming visits with me at BIM Sport & Spine Physical Therapy?
- Within just a few short sessions, we can usually start making progress and seeing improvement
- We can pinpoint the true cause of your issue—often in less than 20 minutes—so you finally have concrete answers about the source of your prolapsed bladder.
- Sleep plays a huge role in your recovery and we can give you peace of mind that you’re on the right course back to your active and healthy lifestyle. This will quickly accelerate your recovery.
- Our treatment will help you avoid a high-risk surgery. Surgery that, in far too many cases, does nothing to provide relief and doesn’t get to the root cause of your prolapsed bladder.
- If you’re taking painkillers, we’ll get you off them. In no time at all, you’ll be feeling “normal” again and on the path to drug-free good health!
- Finally, we’ll help you sit, stand, and walk without dropping your bladder again. Your quality of life will skyrocket as you start to see and feel your returning to your “normal” self again.
It’s possible you’ve tried solutions and treatments in the past that produced ZERO relief. As a result, you may be skeptical about everything we’ve just discussed.
So, before you call for a free consultation, you’ll want to hear from these past patients who finally found a solution to their pain…in just a matter of weeks at BIM Physical Therapy:
Look How We’ve Helped Patients Suffering
With Prolapsed Bladder Just Like You…
I had neck pain that prevented me from doing my work. It even prevented me from doing my fitness routine. Dr. Gray’s Gray Method pin-pointed exactly what my problem was and what treatment I needed. I can honestly say I am now pain free
I was able to get rid of my neck pain seeing Dr. Gray and his staff at Back In Motion Sport & Spine Physical Therapy. I can’t recommend them enough. If you’re looking for physical therapy in Fort Myers, this is the place.
I had a neck pain. I thought my only option was surgery; however, after seeing Dr. Scott I avoided that and I am back to my old routine.