Watch This Quick Video to Learn More How You Can
Overcome Your Pelvic & Sacral Pain…
Few issues can be more personal and have a more negative impact on your quality of life…
If you suffer from pelvic or sacral pain you realize you MUST do something.
The impact is too extensive to ignore any longer.
Unfortunately, “Myofascial Pelvic Pain” is often difficult to diagnose, mistaken for other conditions, or missed entirely!
“Many medical providers are unaware of the causes of Myofascial Pelvic Pain. In fact, many physicians don’t know the condition exists at all.”
When it comes to pelvic pain, many medical providers look in other directions for the cause and ignore the pelvic floor muscles entirely.
For many patients, this can be a costly mistake, leading to years of unnecessary pain and suffering…
At times, you can feel like you’re the only one who understands what you’re going through.
Well, it doesn’t have to be that way…
Who Am I & Why You Should Listen to Me?
Hello! My name is Dr. Jenna Stasi
Here at Back In Motion Sport & Spinal Physical Therapy, we are very familiar with the treatment for “Myofascial Pelvic Pain” for patients that have pain during sex, sacral, or coccyx pain.
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy has helped a significant percentage of men and women who have pelvic pain, & the results can be life-changing.
By addressing the root cause of your pain, which is usually guarding and tightness of the pelvic floor muscles, you CAN safely and quickly return to doing the things that you love to do!
You have alternatives & you can get better…
- Don’t tell yourself that you “just have to deal with it”
- Don’t let years go by without looking at every option to help you live a normal life again
- Don’t let the personal nature of your symptoms stop you from seeking a solution
- And don’t rely on pain medications that only mask the pain temporarily
Look How We’ve Helped Patients Suffering With
Back Pain Just Like You…
Take the Next Step Today
If you’re ready to get the lasting relief you’re looking for, then get in contact with us today.
Your conversation is 100% confidential & remember these important points:
- Pelvic pain is not normal in menopause or at any other time
- Chronic pelvic pain can occur in woman AND men
- The longer you live with the pain, the more your body will become sensitized to it…this will INCREASE the level of pain you experience over time
- You CAN get better…you just need the right treatment(s)
- And don’t rely on wishful thinking as a game plan!
Contact us today to find out if Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy can finally give you the relief you’ve been looking for, so you can regain control of your quality of life and your long-term health and happiness!
It’s possible you’ve tried solutions and treatments in the past that produced ZERO relief. As a result, you may be skeptical about everything we’ve just discussed.
NOTE: You have no obligation after getting in contact with us.
Let’s talk about your unique situation, your goals, your obstacles, & let’s see if I can help you.
Together we can chart a course for your active and healthy future doing the things you love to do!
I look forward to hearing from you very soon!
Committed to your health,
Ready to Get Started?
Choose Which Option Works Best for You