Watch This Quick Video From Dr. Scott Gray…
Our Motor Vehicle Accident Treatments And Physical Therapy Program Can Help You Make A Quicker Recover Than Your Originally Thought…
You hear the horror stories all the time…
- A car accident that put someone into a coma
- An accident that resulted in months laid up in the hospital
- Or an accident that resulted in chronic and aggravating pain
Although these things do happen, the majority of motor vehicle accident injuries stem from broken bones, soft tissue injuries, or whiplash.
The good news is that these are all treatable conditions!
To Make A Full Recovery You’ll Need to Get the Correct Treatment Sooner Rather Than Later…
Unfortunately, most patients don’t get the correct treatment after a car accident
They go to their local chiropractor to only be told their spine is “out of alignment” and to just lay on the heating pad for their pain.
Their doctor gives them a bunch of injections and tells them to just “rest” and see how It goes.
They go to a “joe schmoe” physical therapy clinic and are given a bunch of random and useless exercises that don’t work or aren’t specific to their injuries.
Nothing seems to work and most patients quickly become frustrated with the results you’re seeing.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
So, what can be done about it?
What’s Whiplash & Motor Vehicle Physical Therapy?
Our physical therapy practice has seen significant changes over time in the attitudes and actions of our average patients through the years.
People injured in a car accident are not like your normal patients…
They need attenuative care with “hands-on” techniques such as massage to decrease their sensitivity…
They need light exercise to increase blood flow to their muscles, joints, and ligaments, and…
They need reinforcement and encouragement that they can and will get better…
You want to live a long, active life, and feel normal again…and we can help make that happen with this program!
That’s The Mindset Behind Our Motor Vehicle & Whiplash
Physical Therapy Program.
Here are some “traps” many people suffering with whiplash or a motor vehicle injury:
- Living a sedentary lifestyle and then suddenly attempting strenuous activity
- Accepting their injury and masking their pain with painkillers
- Resting for too long and hoping and wishing the pain will disappear one day
Each One Of These Actions (They’re Really The Result Of A LACK Of Action) Can Open The Door To Chronic Pain…Preventing You From Doing The Things You LOVE.
Did you notice something about this list?
Again, everything here is entirely preventable!
If you have any intention of maintaining an active lifestyle as you age, our motor vehicle physical therapy program is for you.
If you’d like to find out all the details, just give us a call and we’ll walk you through it.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a highly specialized program.
As a result, space is quite limited.
This Program Is For The Action-Takers Out There…
The ones who have no inclination to slow down or be stuck with “chronic pain”.
If this sounds like you, here are some things you can do, before we even speak on the phone, to make a complete recovery:
1. First you need to commit to a proper game plan! Don’t let another 6 months or a year go by and do nothing. The longer you wait, the more you start to accept the pain as a part of your life. This is a common—and dangerous—mistake.
2. Find a practice that uses the most current, proven techniques. Our understanding of pain has evolved tremendously over the years. But many therapists and even many physicians have not kept up with the advances. Be sure to reach out to industry leaders.
3. Avoid sitting (or standing) for long periods. While instinct tells us to rest a painful injury, in many cases, this only makes things worse. Constant rest can increase stiffness and cost you valuable range of motion. A proper exercise routine, postural work and flexibility training can lead to rapid improvements.
4. Passive approaches like rest and painkillers will not restore your movement! If your quality of life, your work and even relationships are being impacted by your pain, working with a “hands on” physical therapist can get you back on the right path faster than you can imagine.
Remember: Suffering a major injury at this stage in life can destroy your dream of being active and healthy.
Unfortunately, we’ve all seen this first hand…
Taking the proper steps now can preserve your vision of the future.
This program is NOT like going to a chiropractor getting your back or neck cracked a few times and hoping for the best.
We are experts in this types of injury and treatment. you’re most likely to suffer and know how to stop them from happening!
But, we’re a little biased about how good our program actually is…
So, before you call for a free, no-obligation consultation, you’ll want to hear from past patients like you who were injured or in pain, too:
NOTE: You have no obligation after the call.
Let’s talk about your unique situation, your goals and your obstacles.
Together we can chart a course for your active and healthy future doing the things you love to do!
We look forward to working with you!
Committed to Your Health,
Back In Motion Sport & Spine Physical Therapy
Inventor of Gray Method TM
P.S. We usually have a wait list to become one of our patients and we don’t work with everyone. For this reason, be sure to apply or call for your free consultation ASAP.